Courses for facilitators or virtual instructors.
Virtual education presents new challenges to try to ensure that students maintain interest and properly assimilate the lessons provided, which is why new teachers must learn to create environments conducive to the similar learning outcomes, to those obtained in formal face-to-face education.
Our facilitator courses aim to make it easier for the facilitator of the course to face the challenge of changing methodology by moving from face-to-face solutions to virtual solutions.
The course includes the use of tools that help us "tutor" a virtual course such as forums, assessments, activity reports, grades, and the use of messaging, wikis, blogs and other tools within the course.
COURSE: How to be a good Virtual facilitator and guidelines for developing the content of a course.
- New teaching and learning styles
- The Virtual Classroom.
- The virtual environment
- Means for the provision of teaching.
- Choosing the best technology for a particular course
- Tools to Use.
- Preparation of the material.
- Definition of the content and elaboration of index.
- Time Analysis.
- How to maintain the student's attention and interest in the virtual environment.
- Why should someone buy my course?
- Launch and Execution.